The role of the A/R Coordinator is to perform accounting functions such as, and not limited to: Accounts Receivable/Payables, Invoicing, assist in the monthly closing as well as preparation of the year-end audit.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes daily receipts, credit cards, bank deposits and generates invoices for mailing.
- Monitors the A/R Aging and performs follow-up calls to past due customers. Mail out monthly statements, follow-up to customer inquiries.
- Monitors payment plans issued by Client Relations.
- Generates Internal/External Billing
- Provides Client Relations Division supporting documentation of Accreditation payments received.
- Updates and maintains CRM
- Performs a breakout of all weekly receipts for use in preparation of the weekly cash flow report.
- Updates the monthly financial dashboard using Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
- Assists with year-end audit work related to A/R functions.
- Provides backup support to A/P Coordinator when needed:
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2+ years of accounts receivable/payable experience.
- Customer services experience required.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to interact confidently with all levels of staff.
- Excellent in MS Excel, PowerPoint & ACCPAC accounting software (preferred).
- Computer proficient (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- Ability to take initiative in problem solving.
- Respect diversity of all clients, staff and volunteers.