Established, Respected, Industry Leader Equity Research firm. Midtown NYC.
Day to Day:
- Maintains calendar appointments, conference schedules and meetings for Analysts and Associate
- Organizes travel and accommodation arrangements
- Completes expense reports for analysts.
- Works with other administrative assistants as needed
- Assists with the planning, coordinating and arrangements for various client and management meetings, luncheons, etc.
- Compiles and binds marketing pitch books
- Maintains coverage lists
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in the performance of moderately complex administrative/office support functions
- Strong Microsoft Office; intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to handle a large volume of administrative detail with accuracy and reliability.
- Detail oriented – recognize errors in numbers, spelling, and punctuation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a sense of urgency
Hours are 7 30 am to 5 30 pm.
GROWTH oriented position!