Our client, a leader in their industry, needs a Corporate Accountant for a long term contract. The Corporate Accountant will undertake the preparation and maintenance of the Company’s consolidated general ledger and financial statements.
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Assist in preparing budges and monitor expenditures
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Assist in preparation of audit work papers for year-end audits with outside auditors.
- Participate in the annual budget process for the Company
- Perform and support ad-hoc reporting
- Organize and maintain Finance and Treasury data collection, reporting and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in Corporate Accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards