The Bachrach Group is honored to represent a select group of Las Vegas’ employers. We are currently conducting a confidential search for a skilled Interior Design Assistant for one of our clients.
The Design Assistant works as a member of a larger design team. Each team member is focused on one thing – making customers’ dreams come true. You help bring design to life by working on logistical issues such as taking measurements, arranging for the acquisition of necessary tools, researching product options and ordering materials and serving as a liaison between the designer and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or a related discipline
- 1-2 years of interior design experience
- Must have experience using SketchUp
- Experience with furnishings is preferred
- Solid understanding of the fundamental practical and aesthetic aspects of design
- A keen eye for design, color, spatial factors, scale, etc. is a must
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good knowledge of typical office programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Professional, polished communication skills with demonstrated ability to build good working relationships with fellow team members and customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a talented design team. If you have an online portfolio please include a link in your response.