Manufacturing Engineer – CONTRACT
Sr. Level and Entry Level – Cincinnati, OH
Resumes to: DarleneP@bachrachgroup.com
Performs planning, design, and modification of fixtures, tools, and manufacturing processes. Resolves production problems and completes documentation on assigned parts. Develops and implements product and quality systems, and facilitates corrective actions to ensure conformity with customer requirements.
- Determines the sequence of operations in the manufacture of parts, develops quality plans for parts processing and approval of routers, and administers and maintains adherence to these plans.
- Prepares and updates routers and operation sheets, and researches new manufacturing methods.
- Establishes manufacturing standards.
- Assists with the formulation of quality control policies and procedures and recommends revisions of specifications when required.
- Determines and troubleshoots manufacturing processes at all levels of complexity, identifies and resolves manufacturing quality problems, and assists manufacturing personnel with the interpretation of complex part prints and specifications.
- Engineers tool, fixture, and gauging modifications.
- Gives technical direction to CAD/CAM, production, and inspection personnel as needed.
- Addresses and documents cause and corrective action issues to prevent future problem occurrences.
- Maintains all material testing plans for customer compliance, and develops testing plans for raw materials.
- Develops a fully compliant quality folder, and administers compliance and audit work, workstations, and aerospace paperwork requirements.
- Facilitates process improvement/Six Sigma projects on assigned product lines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.