Quality Engineer – West of Chicago, IL
Aerospace Engineering – Direct Placement
Resumes to DarleneP@Bachrachgroup.com
Experienced Quality Engineer with a background in manufacturing Aerospace quality parts
- Experience with 8D, A3 or other problem solving methodology
- Good understanding of ISO and AS9100 requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems metrics and standards
- Experience with customer/supplier interaction required
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints with excellent grasp of GD&T
- General machining knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing support processes and systems (i.e. inspection, gauging, SPC, data collection, records & reporting, first article approvals).
- Proficiency of the MS Office Suite with good writing skills
This position requires access to or use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.