- Responsible for conducting initial health and ongoing clinical assessments.
- Oversee medications process and monitor resident compliance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines; oversee patient care procedures.
- Reports to the disciplinary team on medical/clinical consumer in response to treatment protocols.
- Develops and conducts health maintenance and educational groups on issues such as hygiene, nutrition and substance abuse.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- LPN license required.
- Experience with MICA population preferred.
- Computer competent.