Seeking Copy professionals of all levels!
Sr Copy, Copy Supervisor, Group Copy Sup with HCP or DTC experience for widely-acclaimed pharm ad agency here in NYC!
SEO Director (New York)
The Director will lead SEO engagements for the US. The ideal candidate will demonstrate significant knowledge of:
- organic search including content strategy,
- technical knowledge,
- off-page experience, and
- the tactics necessary for delivery of complex SEO programs
Just as important for this role will be the ability to build client relationships working in collaboration with the Account team. This involves:
- presenting training sessions
- leading conference calls
- adhering to action plans
- guiding clients to completing their projects
- writing strategic points of view
The director will also be expected to contribute research to benefit both clients and the internal team. The right person for the role will be a confident, self-starter who has proven success and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. It is expected that the candidate will be ready to manage people and pull in other help when needed.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6-7+ years of leadership experience managing SEO marketing programs, ideally working for a digital marketing services company.
Digital Account Director
The primary role of the Digital Account Director is to manage a team of Social and Programmatic Media Buyers, Associate Managers, and Coordinators; guiding campaign development strategy and client communication to provide the highest levels of account service across strategy, implementation, performance analysis, and optimization. The Digital Account Director will serve as the client lead across a portfolio of high profile cross-platform digital accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports SVP of Digital and broader digital team on all requests involving paid social media and programmatic media - including RFPs, capabilities presentations, client onboarding, campaign activation, and internal status tracking.
- Develops strong client relationships utilizing personal skills, technical expertise and digital insights to translate client’s business objectives into actionable strategies that drive new business.
- Serves as best-in-class digital expert to support SVP, sales, and buying teams in meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Works to effectively problem solve incoming client requests, with an ability to navigate complex dynamics with clear and confident communication.
- Stays close to platform and technology partners to be the first to know of industry trends, system updates, new ad units, and new alpha/beta opportunities to bring to our clients.
- Supervises campaign’s strategic development from initial proposals through campaign wrap up analysis, including:
- Working with managers to ideate, test, and analyze tactics.
- Provides best practice guidance on platforms, placements, targets, ad formats and creative.
- Promotes a culture of shared learning, positivity and teamwork.
This position is directly responsible for team Social Strategy Managers, Programmatic Media Buyers, Associate Managers, and Coordinators. Managing each team member’s client communication, balance of workload, work output, and quality of work, timecard and vacation approvals, and relationships between team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6 years digital media experience required, with at least 3 years’ experience buying media in the native social ad platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Twitter) and programmatic demand side platforms (DBM, TTD, Turn, etc.)
- At least 3 years experience managing a team is required.
- 4 years experience in a client/account management role is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SEM, or other biddable advertising is a plus.
- Able to wear multiple hats (Sales/Strategy/Ad Ops/Team Lead/Client Services/etc.)
Digital Account Executive – New York
Our client, a full service agency here in the city that specialize in non-profits and social good causes, is looking to hire an experienced Account Executive to help manage online campaigns (including interactive advertising, email, mini-sites, e-commerce systems, and databases) that often integrate with traditional media. They need a strong AE who can juggle multiple tasks and clients. Ideal candidate will have 2-3 agency experience and a strong desire to make an impact on a variety of smaller clients.