A huge selling point for this job is: 401k the company contributes 3% even if you contribute nothing.
Besides that 3% if you would like to contribute they match your contribution 3%
Also full tuition reimbursement. 60% right away and 40% after 4 years
Why is this role open?: Newly created, the person handling this role now is overwhelmed and needs to focus more on her HR responsibilities.
Hours: Can either be 7am-4pm or 7:30am-4:30pm
Industry: Preferably Construction, if they have their OSHA certificate that would be great.
Salary 55k-60k, paid OT (hrly rate of $26.44)
Years Exp: 1-5 years.
This role will support 2 people. The Manager and Coordinator of the MWDBE program.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
Medical and Dental is Cigna
Vision is VSP (cost about $3 a month)
Paid on a weekly basis
PTO: 2 wks vacation, 5 sick days, 5 personal days. (25% can be rolled over)
Location: 150 Meadowlands Parkway | Secaucus, New Jersey 07094-
Laid back work environment. They need a self-starter, someone that works well alone and has a thick skin.
Assist the MWDBE Program Coordinator with daily office functions as well as Interface interdepartmentally with the field, purchasing, accounting and estimating departments to obtain all necessary information for the MWDBE department.
- Maintain the filing system and keep all spreadsheets current
- Assist with keeping all M/W/DBE information current
- Attend field monthly meetings, review any issues or revisions with the M/W/DBE Program Coordinator to determine if any corrective action needs to be taken.
- Attend with the M/W/DBE Program Coordinator various networking events scheduled by various public agencies, M/W/DBE support organizations and community organizations to communicate the company’s interest in receiving proposals from M/W/DBE firms to participate in various contracts awarded or be bid.
- Assist with all forms to be submitted to the agencies on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Review field/site visit M/W/DBE reports
- Follow-up with the Purchasing Department regarding Good Faith Efforts of the Company used to secure adequate M/W/DBE participation (records of mailings, ads, phone calls, emails, meetings, negotiations, accommodations, etc.).
- Attend meetings when asked by the Estimating or Purchasing Departments to be present during interviews for potential M/W/DBE firms
- Assist the MWDBE Program Coordinator with training and guidance to Field Management personnel relative to M/W/DBE program responsibilities.
- Follow-up all reports and documentation pertaining to MWDBEs (certification log, outreach issues, etc.)
- Assist the M/W/DBE Program Coordinator with vetting M/W/DBE firms
QUALIFICATIONS: Be familiar with city, state and federal rules regulations pertaining to DBE and M/WBE firms as well as various NY and NJ agency requirements
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: NONE