Leading independent media planning, buying and analytics agency located in Fairfield County, Conn., dedicated to proactively guiding clients through the ongoing revolution in media and technology to achieve better business results. Our growth has been built on having a transparent data lens that measures the impact of advertising on our clients’ business. We are seeking an Account Planner/Media Planning Supervisor who will play an important role in our future growth plans.
We are seeking a Media Planning professional who has a minimum 5-years Agency Media Experience, a solid understanding of all media planning/buying disciplines, media research tools, is a team player, and has extensive experience in managing Clients, developing media strategies, building media plans and managing effective execution across all media platforms (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital, etc.).
In addition to managing Client relationships, this candidate has acted as an advisor and partner, and a successful collaborator with internal teams. They will move the organization forward by strengthening Client partnerships, providing effective, efficient and innovative media solutions, as well as performance insights and recommendations to help achieve our Client’s goals.
- Providing strategic guidance to clients and internal teams while seeking to continuously improve media plan efficiencies and performance
- Researching, planning, executing and managing of media campaigns across a variety of clients Creating and presenting specific documents such as media plans, support rational documents, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Collaborating with internal Mediassociates’ team members, sharing of opportunities, and identifying unique targeting opportunities to help stay at the forefront of media innovation
- Maintaining partnerships with media vendors to secure exceptional value for clients.
- Negotiating the best prices and media placement for clients, as well as securing value-add media
- Ensuring accurate budget management
- Utilizing syndicated research (MRI, Scarborough, etc.)
- Providing strategic guidance to clients while seeking to continuously improve our relationships
- Seek out opportunities to expand agency services utilized by client
- Constantly seek to raise the bar for agency service standards and deliverables
- Manage work load and process by facilitating regular meetings with internal teams
- Ensure client relations are positive and stable; and that management is informed of any potential issues
- Identify client needs, concerns & challenges while ensuring meaningful responsiveness
- Ensure that financial management of accounts meets agency standards
- At least 5 years in media planning & client management
- Demonstrated experience planning national & local accounts w/broadcast elements
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional project management skills and superb oral and written communication, with strong presentation skills
- Ability to represent the agency and the client in a polished, intelligent manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and persuade staff, peers & clients
- Team player and leader who is teaching-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
Please send resume to TomC@bachrachgroup.com