Agile Coach (Consultant)
New York, NY – USA
Our Global Agile Team serves the organization as they transition to Agile. We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to join us in New York. You will spend your time coaching people in the business (from engineering teams, to managers and senior leaders) and collaborating with other Agile Coaches around the world on organization-wide initiatives
- Work with development teams, managers and senior leaders across the entire organization
- Grow their practices, environment, relationships and mindsets
- Use your experience and knowledge to choose the appropriate tools, techniques and approaches in a variety of contexts
You'll need to have:
- A deep understanding of Agile frameworks and Lean principles, from mindset and values to practices and tools
- Demonstrable self-growth in Agile, Lean and coaching skills
- An extensive track record of success in working with development teams, managers and senior leaders as they transitioned to improved ways of working.
- Expertise in one of: Contemporary agile software engineering, Organizational change, or Value-driven Business and Product strategies and techniques
If this sounds like you and you want to make real, positive impacts to our people's working lives, please get in touch!