Leading mid-size Commercial Real Estate Development Firm in the Intermountain West seeks an Underwriting Manager to join their growing company and manage the underwriting team. The position will be responsible for all underwriting across the firm and across all transactions from beginning to end. He or she will report directly to the Chief Investment Officer. Depending on the level of experience, the candidate could be considered for a Director of Investments role with the responsibility to manage the entire investment team including the Acquisition and Development Managers.
- At least 3 years in commercial real estate underwriting – emphasis on Multifamily and Hospitality. Other areas of interest are Office, Industrial, Student Housing, Retail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Management Experience
- Experience in real estate acquisition and development underwriting / investment presentation
- Must be willing to relocate to Utah
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Hard Working
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Heavy Excel Proficiency
- Solid Communication Skills
Prefer, but not Required
- Advanced degree such as MBA, Masters in Real Estate or JD
- Investment Banking experience
- Development experience