5 LPN's Needed
Pay: $27/HR- We cannot pay more
Shifts: 7:00AM-3:00PM, 3:00PM to 11:00PM, 11:00PM to 7:00AM
Requirements: Must be a Licensed NY State LPN
- Keeping a check on the eating habits of the patients and how many times they are using the washroom.
- Assembling the equipment like gastrostomy tubes, catheters, and oxygen supplies.
- Providing the basic bedside care like dressing wounds, changing bandages, inserting catheters, and giving injections.
- Taking the patient's vital signs such as respiration, temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate.
- Enter the data related to the record of patients in computer systems.
- Admitting and billing patients
- Interview patients and examine their medical history.
- Regulate vaccinations and injections
- Educate and encourage patients to avoid unhealthy routine
- Keep the health records updated
- Inform the patients about the doctor’s order or test results via mail or call
- Assist registered nurses and other superior nurses to develop best care plan for the patients
- Help the patients to understand documentation or paperwork
- Talk to the patients about their present problems, allergies, medications and keep an eye on their medical records
- Accomplish scheduled immunizations, visual acuity testing, nebulizer treatments, and regulate TB tests
- Talk to the patients and their families about their treatment plan, tests, and diagnoses
- Supervise certified nursing assistants and other non-licensed nursing professionals
- Starting, monitoring, or discontinuing the intravenous catheters or the intravenous fluids.
- Taking verbal orders from the MD (Doctor of Medicine)
- Aid in phlebotomy – analyze patients, look over the requisition form for requested tests, and set equipment, patient and puncture site.
- Assists in IV set-ups: validate solution to be regulated, analyzing infusion site, keep track of IV function and patient comfort, and terminate IV at an appropriate time, as ordered by MD.
- Manage adequate inventory of examination room supplies and set the rooms.
- Undertake various office responsibilities: answer calls and reply to messages and execute triage within the scope of licensed practical nursing practice in an accurate and precise way.