- Document verbal conversations with patients when appropriate.
- Document information into patient record in an accurate legible and timely manner.
- Obtain specimens (i.e. urine blood etc.) from patients as directed by the provider or standing orders/office protocol.
- Perform clinical office procedures as directed by the provider or standing orders/office protocol (i.e. EKG PFT nebulizer medication administration and immunizations etc.).
- Administer and records vaccines.
- Assist providers with patients procedures and treatments as needed.
- Valid NYS LPN license.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to infection control environmental safety and patient confidentiality.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion.
- Knowledge of medical chart reporting/records.
- Skill in appropriate assessment and assistance techniques.