Full time permanent Physical Therapist
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively direct and supervise the activities of assistants and aides in delivering quality care to patients.
- Strong communication skills for accurate and organized oral and written presentations of information to patients and staff.
- Computer skills for effective management reporting including billing, payroll, etc.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day
Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
State licensure/registration where applicable
Apply today – send resume to email@example.com