Full time permanent Physical Therapist Manager
Will be responsible for supervision of therapy centers (between 1-3 centers). Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance. Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Responsibilities of Patient Care/Caseload Management include the management of operations of therapy centers. Assure efficient caseload management and scheduling of patients.
- Assists, as part of the management team, in strategic planning and implementation.
- Assists in developing fiscal budgets for the center.
- Develops a strategic plan for the center and participates in market strategic planning.
- Conduct orientation of staff and training of staff
- Conduct center meetings monthly with center staff to resolve operating issues and provide clinical in-services.
- Approve all purchase order requests, ensuring effective cost management.
- Exhibits leadership qualities.
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Works independently without encouragement.
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift
BA/BS Degree in Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy License required
Apply today – send resume to email@example.com