Full time permanent PT Supervisor – Setting: Outpatient
- Conduct an initial patient evaluation to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames upon physician referral.
- Document treatments and provide documentation per policy and procedure.
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's functional ability.
- Meet with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and or other staff on a regular basis, including off-site to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as required.
- Provide input to the Regional Director of Physical Therapy on capital equipment proposals, additional PT support staff, and etc. to ensure responsibilities are consistently met.
- Assure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies, as well as remain familiar with rules and regulations established by relevant licensing bodies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current, or ability to obtain, licensure with the Georgia Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- 2+ Years Experience working as a Physical Therapist, Preferred.
- CPR Certified or ability to obtain