Full time permanent PT Supervisor – Setting: Outpatient
- Monday – Friday schedule with No Weekends and No On-Call!
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) with company match and immediate vesting
- Group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid malpractice/professional liability insurance
- Paid CCUs along with paid time off to attend courses
- Paid Association dues and re-licensing fees
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Upon physician referral, conduct an initial patient evaluation to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames.
- Document treatments and provide documentation per policy and procedure.
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's functional ability.
- Communicate on a regular basis with all therapy patients, setting their expectations for return-to-work and emphasizing education and motivation for compliance with the established treatment plan(s).
- Meet with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and or other staff on a regular basis, including off-site to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as required..
- Assure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies, as well as remain familiar with rules and regulations established by relevant licensing bodies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current, or ability to obtain, licensure with the Georgia Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- 2+ Years Experience working as a Physical Therapist, Preferred.
- CPR Certified or ability to obtain
Apply today – send resume to: email@example.com