Full time permanent Physical Therapist
May supervise PTs, PTAs, PT Aides, Rehab Techs and/or Rehab Aides and students involved in the program.
- Screens patients/residents.
- May perform additional assigned administrative duties such as: assigning and overseeing patient/resident care activities, medical record oversight, assuring execution of physician orders, ordering supplies, etc.
- Under a physician’s order, provides direct patient/resident treatment in accordance with an established plan of care. Treatment venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group.
- Participates in clinical program development and implementation.
- Participates in the training and orientation of other staff.
- Demonstrates an ability for continuous new learning to remain current in the field.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- • Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- • Short and Long Term Disability
- • Continuing Education
- • Company Matched 401 K Savings Plan
- • Flexible Spending Account
New grads welcome!
Must be licensed PT in IA
Apply today: Send resume to email@example.com