Project Finance Associate/Snr Associate
PROJECT FINANCE ASSOCIATE We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented PF Associate to support our project finance team.
The Role Working alongside thought leaders in renewable energy asset finance, you will gain valuable experience in an exciting segment of the high-growth solar industry.
In your role, you will help structure, execute and manage tax-advantaged transactions, asset-backed securitizations and corporate-level debt.
You will work collaboratively with various groups in the company and gain experience in areas such as tax equity, term debt, financial planning & analysis, as well as fund design, management and reporting.
By working with our project finance team, you will have the opportunity to develop excellent business and analytical skills and support senior-level decision-making.
• Create and analyze financial models for portfolios of residential solar systems
• Interact with lenders/investors and provide timely responses to due diligence inquiries
• Manage existing and prospective project finance funds, including performance management and investor reporting
• Analyze and report project profitability and return on investment
• Perform ad-hoc corporate financial analysis and reporting for senior management
• Collaborate with colleagues in various functional areas of the company to meet operational requirements of transactions
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3-5 years project or corporate finance experience at a major investment bank or private equity firm (experience in renewable energy a plus)
• Strong work ethic and ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced work environment
• Detail-oriented and organized with superior analytical abilities
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to think creatively to solve complex business and financial problems
• In-depth understanding of finance/valuation concepts and financial statements
• Extensive financial modeling experience
• Superior knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree with focus on finance, economics or business