Our client offers a Cloud Solution for Voice, Data, And Security infrastructure. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the product team, providing direction to a cross functional team responsible for engineering, IT integration, business operations, support and maintenance of Voice over IP product area. This individual should be an energetic self-starter with a strong technical background and broad experience in product development management as well as domain knowledge in IP telecommunications.
• Drive complex projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
• Coordinate and schedule resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
• Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
• Develop and implement corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
• Utilize project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
• Maintain excellent communication with Functional Team Members and Direct Management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
• Interface with the sponsors, users, and all other stakeholders to determine and understand their business requirements and objectives of new projects and/or work requests
• Acts as a Value Team Facilitator (VTF) in an agile development environment.
• Authors and analyzes Agile Epics and User Stories
• Serves as a stakeholder for platform architecture and engineering
• Manages coordination with various labs
• Responsible for end-to-end business processes: development, analysis, maintenance
• Manages IT Engagement: Business and System Requirements, cost assessment, development, test planning, testing execution, production release
Project Manager – VoIP Product Enhancement
As a Project Manager – VoIP Product Enhancement you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• BS degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline preferred
• Experience in Agile Software Development methodology
• Possess strong leadership skills to build partnerships beyond the team to our business partners, third party vendors and internal stakeholders
• Minimum eight years of related experience in IT business/systems analysis and/or IT solutions consulting
• Proven IT architecture and software design skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of communications applications; specifically Voice Over IP (VoIP)
• Understanding of underlying networking fundamentals: routing, switching, access control, security
• Ability to understand complete IT architectures and work with IT to design and develop systems that support the business processes
• Must be able to run effective meetings with local and remote attendees, attendees from many time zones and cultures using multiple collaboration tools
• Vendor management: working with legal and procurement to establish and maintain effective relationships with vendors, including contract negotiation
• Strong presentation skills aimed at aligning technical solutions with business value
• Relevant certification(s) such as PMP