Senior Residential Construction Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project development from initiation to close
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation
- Able to demonstrate experience in the management of construction design, budget and schedules
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to insure adherence to project budget
- Manage the quality assurance/quality control program
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned Supervisory
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or in a related field.
- Required experience directing the construction of high rise residential or mixed-use building in metro New York City.
- A minimum of fifteen plus years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- In depth knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite and Procore
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and interpret contract and insurance documents and forms, and make appropriate recommendations.
- OSHA-30 certification required