Full time permanent Speech Language Pathologist
Setting – SNF
Looking for speech-language pathologists who will focus first on clinical excellence. To assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in general operation of the department.
- Provide therapy services to skilled nursing home residents
- Open to new graduates seeking speech-language pathology clinical fellowship (CF)
As an SLP-CF you will receive a mentored professional experience. During your SLP-CF you will be mentored by an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist. Your CF supervisor will provide direct clinical training in assessment and treatment, as well as documentation and billing practices.
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Previous skilled nursing or clinical experience
Apply today – send resume to email@example.com