Minimum Qualifications for Grade Applicant MUST meet these minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant
Additional Position-Specific Minimum Qualifications
Applicant MUST meet these minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant
This position works with:
HIPAA compliance training required
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Non-Invasive Imaging Subsection and associated attendings
- Answer telephone, screen and triage calls; responds to inquiries and takes messages
-coordinate travel arrangements and reimbursements
- Assists with private practice to indude: appointing, coordinating testing, follow up letters
- Scans documents Into CROWN
- Prepare IDX schedule 11st for provider
- Obtain referrals/precerts as needed
- Complete and provide school letters
- Schedule subspecialty patients, obtain all pertinent patient medical records, scans and reports
- Attends to incoming and outgoing mail
- Creates and maintains office file system
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Oversees academic and administrative calendar for Subsection Chiefs and attendings
- Arranges meetings and prepares agenda
- Gathers relevant materials
- Takes minutes as needed
- Laboratory Volumes and Productivity Assessment
- Collect monthly volumes for echocardlographic studies (fetal, inpatient, outpatient, and TEE).
- Produce semi-annual sonographer and physician study numbers and annual productivity assessment data.
- QA Program Coordinator
- Collect and maintain quality assurance program data ? timeliness compliance, sonographer study reviews, attending study reviews, and diagnostic errors.
-Coordinate quarterly QA meetings.
- Submission of IAC audit materials and reaccredltatlon app6catlon (every three years).
-Fellow and Sonographer Lecture Series:
-Coordinate weekly fellow lectures. Coordinate twice monthly lectures and submit fonns for sonographer CME annually.
Prepare monthly attending schedules for fetal, inpatient, outpatient, and TEE services.
-Arrange conferences, special events and dinners as needed
-Assists with the main phone line in Division to appropriately triage calls
-Any other related duties as assigned.
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent in education, training and experience
Monday through Friday: 9-5/8-4