Real Estate Company, ranking in the top 100 largest owners of retail space, is looking for leasing associates to find new prospects for its growing portfolio. Candidate must be energetic, a self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment. Strong work ethic and communications skills are a must. Prefer that candidate has a minimum of 3+ years experience in the retail-leasing field and is a current member of ICSC.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Canvass local markets for new tenant prospects
- Cold call local, regional, and national retailers
- Cold call and maintain relationships with local, regional, and national tenant reps
- Assist in developing marketing materials, and ensure that frequent marketing is being conducted
- Ensure that all on-site marketing is displayed appropriately and maintained.
- Schedule and attend on-site showings for available space
- Craft and negotiate Letters of Intent
- Generate initial lease agreements
- Research competitive market information and maintain an understanding of market
- Attend local, regional, and national ICSC deal making functions, as may be required
- Submit weekly activity and marketing updates to supervisor
- Two to three days every other week may be spent traveling to your respective market(s)