Full time OT, licensed in IA – Outpatient/Home Health
May supervise OTs, COTAs, Aides, Techs and/or Rehab Aides and students involved in the program.
* Evaluates patients/residents and develops appropriate care plans.
* Under a physician’s order, provides direct patient/resident treatment in accordance with an established plan of care. Treatment venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group..
* Documents activities according to the company’s clinical documentation system on a timely basis.
* Demonstrates consistent knowledge and application of Medicare and other reimbursement regulations.
* Demonstrates an ability for continuous new learning to remain current in the field.
* Participates in quality improvement activities.
* Responsible for service and operational excellence of all assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of those utilizing or impacted by the department.
Great benefits and compensation program!
Must be a licensed OT in the State of IA
Apply today: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org