Full time permanent Occupational Therapist
Setting: Skilled Nursing
May supervise OTRs, COTAs, Rehab Tech and/or Rehab Aides, and students involved in the program.
- Under a physician’s order, provides direct patient/resident treatment in accordance with an established plan of care. Treatment venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group.
- Contributes to the team meeting and decision-making process as defined by the program.
- Provides consultation and training to patients, residents, families, and care givers.
- Monitors efficiencies on an ongoing basis in collaboration with supervisor.
- Documents activities according to the company’s clinical documentation system on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates consistent knowledge and application of Medicare and other reimbursement regulations.
- Participates in clinical program development and implementation.
- Participates in the training and orientation of other staff.
- Participates in census building and marketing activities.
- Demonstrates an ability for continuous new learning to remain current in the field.
- Responsible for service and operational excellence of all assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of those utilizing or impacted by the department.
Bachelor of Science or Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy
IA OT License
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Apply today: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org