Full time permanent Physical Therapist – Setting: Skilled Nursing
Provide and direct all aspects of quality patient care, including evaluation and treatment, treatment planning, goal setting, family education and documentation according to organizations guidelines, professional standards and community needs. This position will also serve as a patient and rehabilitation advocate for current prospective patients, to all internal and external customers while participating in quality assurance and customer service activities.
Competitive salary, rewarding healthcare benefits and excellent career growth opportunities.
• Graduate of an approved curriculum in Physical Therapy.
• Is able to practice unencumbered
• Is in good standing with all regulatory agencies and licensing boards.
• Working knowledge of Medicare and other payor sources.
• Full knowledge of resident’s rights.
• Exudes professionalism in presentation.
• Able to work on multitasks at the same time.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in the English language.