Full time permanent Physical Therapist for outpatient/ortho facility:
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Develop a plan of care based on physician’s orders and evaluation findings
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals
- Adhere to billing compliance standards
Competitive benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, Paid Time Off, Health Care Insurance, 401k, Continuing Education, and realistic Bonus opportunities.
This position requires a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program and current state licensure as a Physical Therapist.