KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Provide weekly individual supervision of all assigned program staff.
· Responsible for the provision of day-to-day services to program residents.
· Provide direct service and/or coverage to residents consistent with restorative services and service plan goals.
· Plan and participate in program activities.
· Facilitate staff briefings, team meetings and case conferences; Facilitate Consumer/Occupant Meetings.
· Review and co-sign all assessments, individualized service plans and progress notes.
· Complete required documentation and assist supervisees in completing documentation consistent with Medicaid, OMH and JBFCS requirements and guidelines.
· Facilitate intakes and discharges.
· Develop and maintain linkages with community service providers.
· Conduct Utilization Reviews.
· Conduct staff training & development, as required, and conduct performance appraisals.
· Schedule and monitor staff attendance and staff scheduling to ensure proper coverage.
· Conduct Quality Assurance / documented chart review and audit.
· Prepare and submit monthly reporting and billing.
· Conduct outreach; maintain contact with referral sources; maintain census.
· Work collaboratively as part of a service delivery team.
· Masters in Social Work (MSW) Degree and NYS licensure as a LMSW are required.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience with working with adults with mental illness is required.
· Supervisory experience is preferred.
· Excellent case work, administrative, managerial and computer skills are required.