Our client is a name brand non-profit company located in Manhattan. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant on a temp-to-perm basis to provide administrative and operational support to several high level executives within the organization.
This is a temp-to-perm role that can lead to further growth within the organization.
Pay Rate: $23-24/hr, $55,000 – $60,000 when permanent
• Managing 5-6 busy calendars for several managers in a high traffic Operations department.
• Booking travel arrangements for senior personnel, including car service
• Answering phones courteously, responding to caller's inquiries and taking clear messages
• Handling expense reimbursements, and processing invoices for payment
• Assisting with event and meeting planning
• Preparing meeting materials and PowerPoint presentations
• Other clerical and and administrative duties as they arise duties as they arise
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3-5 years administrative assistance experience in a corporate setting
• Previous experience booking travel arrangements for management
• Ability to follow-through and multitask
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint