Full time permanent Physical Therapist Director for an outpatient/ortho facility:
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Mentor Staff Physical Therapists
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Manage the overall leadership and operation of the clinic
- Market the clinic successfully working closely with the Marketing Reps and the VP of Sales and Marketing
Competitive benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, Paid Time Off, Health Care Insurance, 401k, Continuing Education, and realistic Bonus opportunities.
This position requires a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program and current state licensure as a Physical Therapist.